Saturday, December 29, 2007

Okay so I promise I'll try better




I really failed miserably in keeping my blog up to date in the last while. I'm full of New Year zeal so hopefully there will be an improvement. (It's not even New Year and I'm already posting so that must be good).

Although my posting has been so lax, it doesn't mean that nothing is happening around here. It has been a busy few months. I'll save all the news for future posting fodder. In the meantime here is a pic of the beautiful wild west coast of Vancouver Island. We went camping over Christmas. Great fun !


Can you believe people are mad enough to hang out on a surf board in the ocean on December 26th ? We didn't partake ourselves ! Although this picture looks idyllic, it doesn't convey the 1 deg. temperature and the snow.

No comments: