Saturday, September 6, 2008

Witchhazel Goes Camping

Before we see what Witchhazel is up to,
this is one of the things that we accomplished this week.

When I say we, actually what I mean is Simon, lifted out and moved the hydro pole with the help of the forklift. I was absoloutely no help, running around worrying about it hitting the house !!

Anyway it didn't and the guy we sold it to has it at his place and we are glad to see it go from in front of the window.

Yeh, no more hydro pole !


We had another camping trip to Dinner Rock. Here is another sunset shot.




Good job beauty is never boring, as we have lots of shots of this scene !

And here is the lovely Witchhazel. Although she always comes with us, usually she is stuck in the motorhome, bringing us good luck and that sort of thing.
I thought it was high time she came out, so here she is, magically flying around Dinner Rock on her broomstick.

She was made for me by my friend Mave. She is very sweet and not a bad witch at all.

Here are a couple of shots of the camping Buns.

And last of all, this building that we pass on the way to and from Lund. I finally got a couple of pictures of it.So that's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice blog. I hope you post more and thank you for sharing.