Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Love Days At Home

Here are some of the things I got to do.

I washed the second half of Kirby's fleece. Here it is soaking in very hot water and Dawn dishsoap.


I made a CD spindle with the grommets Simon and I went EVERYWHERE, (in Powell River, that is) to find. I had some of those CD labels so I made a spirograph design on it. It spins nicely and looks psychedelic too. How cool is that ?

I got to hold this 6 day old kit. It's hard to get the best shot one handed but you get the idea.

And here is one of the light coloured kits. They have fur now.

I experimented making headscarves on my knitting machine.

Here is the headscarf and Kirby's 1/2 fleece outside drying in the sun.

And this is the second scarf I made. I changed how I worked the decreases so it is a bit shorter, which is better. I made it with some recyled ribbon yarn.

So that was my day !

No comments: