Saturday, February 11, 2012

Destashing

I've been having a sort out, and between you and me there's an embarassing amount of fleece stashed away in brown paper grain bags here and there.
So I'm making a concerted effort to rehome some of it ! 
I've even put up a couple of signs.
It's all washed up and $10 for 500g.


This is a nice soft dove grey Babydoll fleece that used to belong to Anise.



This is Tansy's fleece. She is a Babydoll Southdown with a bit of Romney thrown in.


This is Kirby's fleece. He is our Babydoll Romney wether.


 This is some more of Kirby. It's very nice to spin.

Just a small smattering of some of the fleeces. There are lots more. Come and have a look !  I also have dyed fleece in lots of colours.

Lastly I thought I'd show you a picture of the great set up I have to wash up the fleeces. It's an industrial skillet we bought at the hospital surplus equipment sale last year. It does a fabulous job. When it's done it tips forward and drains out through the basket.

2 comments:

April Obersteiner said...

You've got a lot of cool things on the go ! Your washing station looks superb. How is little baby black girl
doing ?

Fran said...

She is doing great and Humbug is such a good Mum !