Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Few F.O.'s

HAH ! I bet you weren't expecting two posts in two days.

Just making up for the quiet times......

I did manage to FINISH a few things I thought I'd show you.

I made this little hat from some of my hand spun wool from our Babydoll sheep.


This one is an adaptation for someone who requested a small tea cosy. It has slits for the handle and spout and a tie at the top.
I made this hat for Simon on the knitting machine, (mostly). I finished the top decreasing by hand. It is handspun with the logo of his favourite bike manufacturer on it !!

This hat is a pattern by Veronik Avery. It's all short rows and very important to keep track of where you are, (ask me how I know, which is why it stayed UNFINISHED for so long).

And a scarf from Sally Melville's Knit Stitch book. I really like this pattern it's knit lengthwise increasing each row so you get a gradual triangle then you cast on a bunch of stitches each side for the rest of the scarf. They are VERY long rows, but only a few of them so not so bad. It's very wearable.






No comments: