Friday, May 11, 2007

Feeling Blue



.............That's how I've been feeling the last couple of days since Simon left for the UK yesterday.
Added to that none of the animals have co-operated with me today. All the sheep escaped and ran amock through the yard. The rams too, so that was tricky to get them back in with out being butted by the butthead Womble. The dogs were in funny moods too and we had an unsuccessful walk, ending up iwith one going one way and one the other and me being mad because they wouldn't listen to me. Grrrrrr........

Nothing like some retail therapy to help rise above the doldrums !

Here's a pic of the dyes that I ordered from http://www.maiwa.com/.



I can't believe they arrived so quickly. I ordered them Tuesday and they were here yesterday, (Thursday). How speedy is that !


I can't wait to try them out. My friend Fern and I are going to do some yarn dying for our recycled yarn business. Check it out here, handpickedyarn.com We have some great yarns at great prices.


To continue the blue theme, here is a pic of the finished basket I made for my Mum. I sent it to the UK with Simon. I also sent some of Natalie's soaps for both of our Mums.



No comments: