Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Shearing the shepherd








I recently went for a hair cut and was able to donate 12 inches of my hair to a program that uses the hair for cancer patients.

Here is a bad picture of what it looked like beforehand. Thank goodness I can crop most of the messy room out,(but not all, you'll notice !)






And here's what it looked like after Suzy at Eclips in Powell River had finished.



You can find out more about how to donate hair here, http://www.cancer.ca/ccs/internet/standard/0,3182,3172_14519_84874484_langId-en,00.html.




I'm having a busy week, with Simon away, just caring for the critters takes up a lot of my time.




......Talking of critters, here are some recent visitors to the Powell River Museum, where I work part time.



They are very cheeky and take a daily tour of the neighbourhood. They enjoyed the tulips at the museum recently as well as helping themselves to peoples' gardens !

If you are interested in finding out more about Powell River Museum, you can click on this link.



so that's it for today, I'm off to get some chores done.




No comments: