Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things I didn't do today

I was all set, a nice, quiet day to myself at home, when all of a sudden we get the call....

The electrical inspector is on his way to go over the wiring in our basement reno!

As it turned out it was not as nerve wracking as we expected and all is well.

That means we can get the insulation in and that should make life a little warmer.
Yay !

But it meant I didn't dye this lovely mixed batch of angora.

or finish these, (which have been in the construction stage for a VERY long time).

These are Mowat Mukluks from Interweave Knits Winter 2005, (that is embarassingly long ago) They should look something like this when they are finished and felted.

So enough of what I didn't do, here's some stuff that happened over the last few days instead.

I have been experimenting with core spinning,



And turned these 2 bobbins into this skein.


And here is some more of the buffalo yarn that I dyed.

And this is the cactus you can't kill that I made for Fern.

No comments: